Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VK-004-O Kampos eprasinise
hello tselingas ,i listen to video once , one question in the opening line of the song
you state MI LA SOL# FA# SOL# LA SI to me it sounds like my fingers and my ears go to this
MI LA SOL# FA# MI SOL# LA SI ( now before i start to pratice the song set me straight)
am i hearing it wrong ? or do both versions work ??) . thank you
chitown,

both would work. The video is what I state. You can play what you are saying but I would make it a very fast mi.
Thinking about it..I would keep it clean as he plays it in the video. Sometimes intros are like that with clean simple notes. And then you go on trilling etc...

Post a video when you feel like it!! Would be very interested to see your progress.
Thanks!!! This one is a bit difficult... Can you upload some nisiotika too?? Thanks!

I think Evoiotissa would be perfect cause we got the sheet music that you made and it is pretty simple for beginners!
tseligas , in the video the third part goes to fa # at the 1:14 to 1:17 mark, how does he come up the scale, is it
mi ,fa , sol#, la, si, do, do # re, mi ,fa #,i dont want to guess at it because you get it wrong it stays wrong .
Chitown, to anevasma is:

mi fa# sol# la si do(optional) do# re mi fa# sol fa# mi --> He ends us at mi

You can add other notes also like for example:
mi fa fa# sol sol# la si do# re mi fa# mi
But you need to keep the notes I mentioned in the beggining.
Generally when you do an upscale most of the times it sounds OK to go through the chromatic.

Do you have any means of recording yourself playing? Video/Sound? That would help you a lot!
tseligas im going to get a mike and a web cam soon then im going to post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VT-004- How to control your blowing and your embouchure tseligas 0 3,236 March 26th, 2013, 19:12
Last Post: tseligas
  VS-004 • Stis Pargas - (Sib) tseligas 0 3,348 October 11th, 2012, 06:27
  VE-004 • 3 notes forward and 2 notes back going up, slur - (Sib) tseligas 0 3,250 October 10th, 2012, 21:56