Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VK-004-O Kampos eprasinise
Questions and comments, please post here:
hello tselingas , the 2 new videos wont open , ikariotiko, o kampos eprasinise , it axcess denied, then i tried gianni to mantili it does open , what is happening ?? thanks also when i after sign in ,when i go to the different section of youre web site i have to keep signing in ,if i go to blogs, forums , videos etc i have to sign in 3 times is that normal ?? maybe too many are trying to acess the video at one time ?? ity also says that video not found ..
The lesson is base off of this video that I found on youtube and I have uploaded it to klarinogreek's youtube account so that we don't lose it. Let me know what you think. Imo it is a beautiful performance.

Hello Chitown..well you beat me to it. The videos are uploading as we speak, that's why it is not accessible. Give 10 minutes for the Ikariotiko and another~20 for o Kampos to upload!
will do ,,, i look forward to coming home and going straight to klarinogreek .com ,
Regarding the signup.. Unfortunately at the moment you need to use a separate login for the website and for the forum. But that's it.
I will fix it in the future when I upgrade the website. If you enable the cookies though it should remember you.
Chitown, Ikariotiko is up, in 10 minutes o Kampos will be ready. You can see the song that I worked on here.
Everything just finished uploading!
okay tselingas ,great video lesson ,this song and if you master the fingering technique , ,this is a style called kambisio ?? correct me if im wrong ..
my clarinet teacher would say the second mi to the second si (mi fa sol la si )
was called the sinthantira ( the coupler) once you master that up and down youve made progress and once again keep up the great work .
the video is very clear ,and the echos and effect are minimum so you play along with it , and also at 1:15 mark you notice that (me to girisma) his clarinet sqeaked ,he played through it like it didnt exist ,so to our fellow members even if a few notes squeak ,pratice right through them .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VT-004- How to control your blowing and your embouchure tseligas 0 3,236 March 26th, 2013, 19:12
Last Post: tseligas
  VS-004 • Stis Pargas - (Sib) tseligas 0 3,348 October 11th, 2012, 06:27
  VE-004 • 3 notes forward and 2 notes back going up, slur - (Sib) tseligas 0 3,250 October 10th, 2012, 21:56