Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VK-014 - Mena me lene kinigo, Μένα με λένε κυνηγό
All you got to do is thank Chitowngreek for his request of this tsamiko!
And here is the video:
tseligas when you get caught up you can put it down in notes (do,re mi) so that we can purchase it. when you get caught up .now we have a lot material to work off of .
to all members . listen what a difference the amplication , echo ,reverb, equalizer, etc ,has on the instument ,but if you listen closely it is the same notes that tseligas show and played in the video ,,
to all clarinet players ,and add to it tseligas , all songs that are kambisia ,are played in the scale of SI with a b flat clarinet thats where you get that distint sound and trills from , try playing ta niata duo fores from scale of SI it wont sound right to get the right effect you have to use a scale of RE ,thats why when you went to transpose kinigos from a different scale it did not sound right because you could not get the trills to sound the way you would like . and also to play from the scale of SI will require some work but it is a good scale and it sounds nice once you break youre fingers in .
Yes, I was actually surprised how ....off it sounded...
It is good to have some sharps in for practice.

I am playing at a band right now and the singer sings really low (from mi in the piano) so I am relearning ipirotika from fa#.

They sound good but I got 3 sharps in the pentatonic
fa# sol# la si do# mi
are you useing a si b mol clarino ,if you had a la or sol klarino would you eleminate the sharps ??
Yes, see the Gianni mou to madili Video and stis Pargas. There are no sharps at all.

With the Bb now I start with fa# and the scale is fa# sol# la si do# mi
if I use a LA the scale would go half a note up (To keep the same tone) and would become : sol la sib do re fa
(which is more managable but a bit tricky cause of the sib)

If I had a Sol the scale would need to go another note up (to keep the same tone ) : --> la si do re mi sol
Which is obviously perfect for us!! That's the scale that I use for the epirotica in the videos.
i once tried to play a sol klarino ,very uncomfortable,had to spread my fingers to cover the holes , even a la is not to bad , but if you want to stand out play from as many scales as you can with the b flat .
Hey Chitown! How are you doing with Kinigo??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VK-018 Gia Sena kai Gia mena - Για σένα και για μένα tseligas 8 14,204 October 3rd, 2013, 08:31
Last Post: Greg