Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Barrel
I want to try different things with the barrel. Anyone has any experience with different barrels? Do they alter the sound significantly? I am not sure what I am looking for. I just want to try different stuff see what I get!
ive seen the bakum barrel , auminum barrels , i have never tried them,, do they work ?? i dont know ,they even have tunable barrels , were they move up and down on a screw thread , can anyone provide us with an opinion >>:
I have used a tunable Click Barrel cause I thought once that my clarinet was out of tune....
(those where the early days when I was using the damned Hot n Swing #1's)

Not a big fan of it. Sold it.
tseligas , do a 2 minute video about the barrel pickup , members see it maybe they dont know what it is ,or what pupose it serves , how it goes in ??
Excellent suggestion. In the to do list.
i hope we are not overwelming you ? with our requests
Chitown, I really enjoy doing this!! I can't think of away for this to become overwhelming! Keep em coming!!
you got it !
clarinet barrels make a big diffrece the shorter it is the sound is more crisp and also alot off clarinet players in greece put wax in there mouth pieces honey bee wax lots off people dont know that
Tell us some more about the wax sofos... I haven't heard of that. What for and where should we put it???:confused:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3D Printed Barrel tseligas 10 17,732 September 28th, 2014, 21:46
Last Post: chitowngreek
  The power barrel Vlaxopoula 3 9,113 March 21st, 2013, 18:37
Last Post: tseligas