Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O Gerotseligas - Ο Γεροτσέλιγκας
Post your favorite versions of Gerotseliga here:
(Note if you want to have the video show diirectly in the post click the "insert video" button above the textbox.

A very lively one here:

Anatrixiasa

HERE WE ARE:
tselingas ,the first one seems the easiest to follow ,there is a popular version by giota lydia made in the sixties take a quick look at it ,if you find it ,its on youtube somewhere ,if i find it i will post .
tselingas here is a version with the words ,petro loukas at the klarinet , listen to it and  cannot get it to open
Did you copy the right address? can't open it?
hello i did copy the adress, also i sent you an email it should open up i sent it to myself first and it opened ,see what i did wrong ??
tselingas what did i do wrong ??
tselinga how do you get the greek phonts ,i want to post in greek also for our members overseas .
Sure,

What windows do you have?
Here are instructions for XP:
http://www.jcu.edu/language/llc/keyboard...-greek.htm

And for Windows 7
You can do exactly the same as you did before. Go Control Panel -> region and Languages -> Keyboards and Languages tab -> change keyboards. There you can add a keyboard, say Greek, and then you'll have exactly the same little icon right next to the system tray showing the current language, i.e. keyboard layout. For example, as I am typing this right now, I have EN there (of course).

You press ALT+Shift to switch keyboards.. Let me know!
thanks
Check it out here in a great combination of artists. Lalezas, Griva, Halkias! OPA!!
I think it is #2