Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amplifiers
tseligas , trying to get people involed with all topics here , also have you come across a drum machine with greek rythems ,there was some talk of one on some other web sites a couple years ago ,fast forward maybe they have a model availbe now ?
will get to the nisiotika videos soon /
i watched youre nisiotika videos ,it seem like the armenaki can fit in there , in the future after we pratice those two videos and get the movements down , we can move to the armenaki .
tseligas ,if you notice youre volume on the last 2 videos is way to low, compared to the previous videos, we prefer the louder one so that we can play along with you . check it and see thanks
chitowngreek Wrote:tseligas , trying to get people involed with all topics here , also have you come across a drum machine with greek rythems ,there was some talk of one on some other web sites a couple years ago ,fast forward maybe they have a model availbe now ?

Chitown,

Start a new Thread about this and I got ALL the info you need! + I have a zip file that I will upload to the website with the main greek rythms.. similar to what I did for tsifteteli.!!!Cool
chitowngreek Wrote:i watched youre nisiotika videos ,it seem like the armenaki can fit in there , in the future after we pratice those two videos and get the movements down , we can move to the armenaki .

Great minds think alike! I am actually working on it. Will probably upload it tomorrow!! I will also look into the volume.!!! Thanks for the feedback!Wink
did you (tseligas)do a video on the barrel pick up ,i thought i seen something but i can find it or am i looking for nothing
no I did,
Beginner course
Stage 2 - Introduction to Equipment and Accessories - Εξοπλισμός
BC-006 • Clarinet Pickup, Μικρόφωνο για κλαρίνο
Cool
thanks