Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amplifiers
No idea, the link you posted wasn't playing for some reason on youtube and it appears to be correct..... ??
but it opened for you
I also suggest Shure 58. May need to increase the sensitivity. Works great when I record in my room without external noise. But it really doesn't pick up much background either!
so tselingas , youre preference would be be a bass amplifier ,and a sm 58 mic ,and a barrel pick up ?
to keep things simple ,?
Yes, my simple setup is:
Pickup,
Fender Passport
Korg Pandora effects for some echo, reverb and delay all in one.
Line 6 wireless.

To give you a pricing idea you are looking at:
Pickup: ~$150
PA: ~150-200
Korg Pandora ~ <$100
Line 6 ~200
Total : ~$650..
You can make that money with couple of gigs! :-)
tseligas , youre opinion of a metronome ,have you ever used one for pratice
I highly recommend from my personal experience and from other professionals a traditional metronome like this one:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessori...-metronome
It is like looking at a conductor's hand and your brain understands the tempo much better than watching a small screen!

On the other hand ease of transportation the korg is a industry standard:
You can find old versions!

And finally I would probably recommend out of all a metronome + a Tuner:
Again look for used ones you can get an even better deal.

In this one you can do long notes exercises ..so you blow the note and see if you are in tune and you adjust your lips accordingly.. I will post an exercise about this!

I got all of the above :-) but if you had to choose get #3.
after look at the info you supllied , i think the mechanical one ,plus the one that has the tuner ,and note pitch would be the right one to get , also it would be i good idea to post a 5 minute video on how to use it , after surfing you tube im suprised at how many semi .and profesional musicians , from classical music . bach ., beetoveen, to modern guiter players use it .
so i dont have one but will get one heres the question?? it can be set for syrto ,kalamatiano ,tsamiko , rythems ?? and on youre video ,when you see it done it sinks it faster ,also with that video o kampos eprasinise , im making progress daily ,ive watched it counless times , also see if you can answer tsarouxis question on the kalami that he posted ,
Yes it can be set for anything. It is the basic tempo that it is giving you.. aka the tapping of your foot or someone clapping. It won't be a drum machine but definitely will teach you timing!
I will make some videos on the tuner! You should also watch the Videos of Evboiotissa and mes tou aigaiou. There are some nice fingering tricks there!

BTW !! Congrats! that was your 100th post!!