Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Γιαννη μου το μαντήλι σου - Comments requested
Hello friends!

I begun learning Gianni mou to madili sou just by ear... and I want your opinions on how it sounds and what I should improve...
hello evaki is the video still availible , cant seem to find it
Chitown, I was actually talking with Evaki offline about this.

Video will probably be uploaded by tomorrow.
Ok, Got the video uploaded and works fine in the members area. I did mess up the resolution as I bought a new webcam (ironically high-res) which recorded low res....
The sound is fine thought and if you don't mind some pixels I hope you will enjoy the video! Looking forward to see you guys playing.

Evaki, sorry it took a bit longer than expected!
Tseligas - how do I access Evaki's video?
She never uploaded it. She is too shy...so she sent to me private mail.... :-)
Tseligas - that too bad. We could have offered constructive criticism and helped her immensely.
Now she can study your video and learn it.
100% right. That's the reason for this thread. But she had a bad youtube experience, she uploaded something on youtube asking for advice and some trolls were really mean.

I am about positive encouragement!!
:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
Evaki - I will relate my own personal experience for you. I would be given a piece to learn by my clarinet teacher and I
would go home an practice until I thought I had mastered it. I was very proud of myself. Next lesson, I would play it in
front of my teacher and I sounded terrible compared to my professional musician teacher. Again, I vowed I would go home
and practice all my faults until I thought I had got them mastered. When, I played it for my teacher, I sounded terrible in
comparison to his playing. After a few months, my teacher started laughing when I played the song and he finally admitted
that he himself had to practice and embelish the song so that he could outplay me. We both had a good laugh.
To this day I cannot play as good as he can. That is why he is a professional and perhaps after 20 or 25 years of playing
I may be as good as him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Βρύση μου μαλαματένια Greg 2 6,036 January 22nd, 2014, 10:51
Last Post: tseligas