Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SM-115-StisPargas
Questions??
again where do i find the sheet music to purchase it ?
hello tseligas i found the song , but the words are missing , if a member wants to purchase the song with the words what does he have to do , what link does he connect to ,also an idea try to put everything in youre on line store ,so that we can click , and surf \songs with notes ,songs with sheet music , and very important the words , because if you cannot sing the song in youre head chances are you wont be able to play it correctly .. keep up the good work
I think he may run into troubles if he starts posting lyrics and that's why he doesnot.. See what happened to kithara.gr and kithara.vu (Btw the latter one moved to a new server.) kithara.gr posts only partial lyrics.

Am I right tseliga?
i hope not //
tseligas correct me if im wrong some songs are paradosiaka nobody owns them ,greek heritage only
Hey guys... vlahopoula is rightm that is the only reason why I haven't included so far words. On the other hard chitown I really think that on the paradosiaka nobody should own them..
But how do we make sure...? But I think I am being too cautious.. I will start posting lyrics too of the paradosiaka.
the worst that can happen you will recieve a letter saying stop using certains songs or pay a royalty on it , if the royalty is cheap enough you can pass on the cost to member who wants the song and the words are important , again if you cant sing the song correctly in youre head ,and you need the words to do it you will have a hard time playing it >
Ok I am convinced! :-) Stay tuned for lyrics
Μη μασάς..καλά λέει ο Chitown!