Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Βασίλης Σούκας - Vasilis Soukas
Grandfather's favorite. He kept saying that he knew him.

And his favorite song, Genovefa

And a Xeimariotiko
hello evaki , how is the playing coming along ,one time years ago vassilis brother , vaggelis came to chicago and i went and seen him ,now who was better its a toss up . also im sure you have seen on you tube magda koumpouli the girl that plays clarinet profesionaly
Hello Chitowngreek. (btw..is this Chicago greek town?)
Playing is good. I am making a lot of progress. Tseligas has been kind enough to put up with my ignorance....lolol...

I have never heard that he had a brother. Please do post some videos. Is he as good?

And yes I actually learned about Magda in another thread here that Leventis posted. Such an inspiration!
Εvaki, look at another interesting video of Soukas:

if magda can do it then you will too.
basilis soukas looks to me that he has a sol (G) clarino and the other guy has metal albert system sol (G) also
I agree! Did you ever play with a metallic one? I did once... interesting sound..I like the wood much better.
Ένας από τους σπουδαιότερους δεξιοτέχνες του κλαρίνου, ο Βασίλης Σούκας γεννήθηκε στο Κομπότι της Άρτας το 1931.
Στα πέντε του χρόνια ξεκινάει να μαθαίνει λαούτο ενώ στα δώδεκά του παίζει σαντούρι, κιθάρα και τσέμπαλο και αρχίζει να μαθαίνει κλαρίνο με το Θανάση Νάτσικα.
Στα 28 του χρόνια έρχεται στην Αθήνα και συμμετέχει στη δισκογραφία δημοτικής και λαϊκής μουσικής ενώ ταυτόχρονα εμφανίζεται σε μεγάλα κέντρα διασκέδασης, σε εκπομπές στο ραδιόφωνο και στην τηλεόραση. Ηχογράφησε πάνω από 4000 τραγούδια μεταξύ των οποίων και περίπου 200 δικά του.
Απεβίωσε το 1993 στην Αθήνα.

Πολύ μεγάλος παίχτης ...και πολύ καθαρός στο παίξιμο χωρίς περιτά στολίδια!

Πως θα μπορούσαμε να φτιάξουμε το ίδιο εφέ στο όργανο;;;
2000 τραγούδια Σκάρε;;;; Πώς θα γίνει να τα βρούμε ΟΛΑ!!!::MusicIdea!Idea!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vassilis Soukas - Βασίλης Σούκας 0 1,897 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: