Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sercan Cagri and students
I really like the way they finish at the end!
i think that guy jim boudis makes mouth pieces for this teacher ,this guy is in turkey right ??
Yep!! Interesting. Did you receive yours yet?
no nothing yet , when i do ill post it ,he hasnt sent me a bill or a request yet , but im waiting
Vlaxopoula Wrote:I really like the way they finish at the end!

This!
ramadan this is the guy that the australian jim boudis supplys with mouth pieces ,,sercan cagri
chitowngreek Wrote:ramadan this is the guy that the australian jim boudis supplys with mouth pieces ,,sercan cagri

Great! Michael, the guy who I'm currently talking about said he gets the mouthpiece that all traditional clarinet players use for me.
ramadan,this guy jim sent me an email , once he finishes sercan cangri order im going to buy one and whatever happens ,happens , also if you look on the hammerschmidt website , they made a clarinet to his(sercan cangri) specifications too
chitowngreek Wrote:ramadan,this guy jim sent me an email , once he finishes sercan cangri order im going to buy one and whatever happens ,happens , also if you look on the hammerschmidt website , they made a clarinet to his(sercan cangri) specifications too

Fantastic, I remember looking at that clarinet! It's very expensive.