Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
besson class a clarinet
Well congratulations indeed! From a first glance looks like an instrument for life!
Yes, I would give you about the same (If I didn't know about the 120 Euros haha).

You didn't say what key is it in? Will you get it tuned to LP?

Are you in Greece?
hi, no i am in Cyprus. as to the pitch the markings only say " class A " [λα] it should be LP but i have not played it yet.hopefully by next week i will have it rebuilt with pads and corks and be able to test it slowly and find out how it sounds.

tseligas Wrote:Well congratulations indeed! From a first glance looks like an instrument for life!
Yes, I would give you about the same (If I didn't know about the 120 Euros haha).

You didn't say what key is it in? Will you get it tuned to LP?

Are you in Greece?
eeze, Do you mind posting some pictures of your refurbishing job? I got a very old Buffet like pre 1900's that I would like to rework.

I don't have the money to send it out cause it will cost like $300 so If you could upload some pictures I would appreciate it.
Thanks,

eve.
Yes eeze, we are looking forward to see results!
hello eeze did you finish the restoration work , ??
hi, sorry i did not update this post, i have finished the clarinet the only problem was the corks that i got from china they had little pieces of wood in them so i have bought good quality cork from the USA and when it arrives i will change them, i bougth a vandores b45 lyre mouth piece and i am taking my lesson's once a week with my baby, slowly i am progressing. once my items arrive from the USA i will make or at least try to make a video of the restoration of another wooden clarinet that i have a ντο. when it is ready i will post it.
Sounds good eeze,

Can you share the good and bad supplier of cork??
hi tseligas, the cork i bought from China was via ebay i don't think that it was the supplier's fault i just think that it represent's the crap chineese quality. that is why i now avoid chineese crap. the name of the US supplier is instrumentclinic.com when the item's arrive i will comment on their quality.
eeze,

Did you finish with your project? I am refurbishing a clarinet myself and wanted to see how you made out?
eezee what is the measurement from the bell to the barrell without the mouth piece?