Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Στ' Αναπλιού το Παλαμήδι - Σόλο Kλαρίνο by Skaros
hello tseligas, the video feed does not work , the sound works but the screen is blank , see what is going on , thanks ( i also tried to open delvino and it is the same the sound works no video feed )
Thanks Chitown for pointing it out! There are a few things that I am ironing out in this new forum! Thank you for your patience.

But do you mean about the video lessons? Checking now....

Works fine in the website...press a CTRL + F5 to refresh your explorer
hello the video that is shot at the palamidi with the arial footage works , i cannot open a single video lesson , sound only no picture ,this is the first time that is has happened , everything else works on the website
(January 15th, 2016, 14:22)chitowngreek Wrote: hello  the video that is shot at the palamidi with the arial footage  works  , i cannot open a single video lesson  , sound only  no picture ,this is the first time that is  has happened , everything else works on the website

That is weird. Did you try the refresh? Also try to empty your browser cache and maybe restart your computer. Let me know!
will do

skaros and tseligas , i used cc cleaner . i used iolo system mechanic and i also used aol edit (cleaners ) , now heres the problem , the web site works ,i can acess every part of the website , all video lessons have sound only , ..the only videos that work are the ones for free lessons ,they all play normal (sound and video ) . now whats next ?? help
Chitown...there seems to be an update on browsers that causes some pain on video delivery.. It will take everyone couple of days to catch up.
Here is the most possible fix:
1.) IE - go to Internet Options, Advanced tab, Accelerated graphics...check "Use software rendering instead of GPU"...reboot computer. Vimeo video now working properly (no black box where video should be)
2.) Chrome - in URL box type "Chrome://flags", find "Disable hardware-accelerated video decode" - change to "disable". Problem now resolved in Chrome also.
3) For Firefox find the Hardware Acceleration switch located in your menu item TOOLS /Options/Advanced/"use hardware acceleration when available" Untik that or rather Un-select it IF it is selected.
okay i got it fixed , i had to call aol they had to uninstall my 9.8 version(also there was an older version 9.7 on my computer ) and update it with a 9.8.2 version , after spending one hour on the phone , but the problem is fixed and im happy that i can see my videos
Very glad to hear it got resolved... The world of the internet is never simple!! :-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ο Ήλιος - Τσάμικο - Σόλο κλαρίνο tseligas 7 14,901 June 20th, 2016, 10:30
Last Post: skaros