Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clarinet wanted to buy.
Hi guys
I am looking to by a calarinet. I am looking for a Bb Albert system.
Any advice you can give me would be great. Where to buy from and what to look out for. I don't know anything about how many rings and so forth I would just like something for a beginner to be able to play the classics like Itia !...

Thanks in advance
Arthur ...
Hello Arthur!

Welcome!
We can definitely help you! What is your budget for a clarinet? A lot depends on that.
You are looking for what is called an Albert Bb HP clarinet!

Where are you located?
Hi thanks for that.
I live in Melbourne Australia originally from Larissa.
Archiespm Wrote:Hi guys
I am looking to by a calarinet. I am looking for a Bb Albert system.
Any advice you can give me would be great. Where to buy from and what to look out for. I don't know anything about how many rings and so forth I would just like something for a beginner to be able to play the classics like Itia !...

Thanks in advance
Arthur ...

Hello Arhur and welcome to our site!

As Tseligas said,first of all tell us how much money are you willing to pay for a clarinet so we can guide you where to search!

Generally,the clarinet you are searching must look like the photo i uploaded.4 rings,with rollers in the pinky keys.It is better to start with a Bb clarinet as Tseligas said.But be carefull,the clarinet must be LP (low pitch).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the advice. I managed to pick up one from http://www.iandkmusic.com.au/

He is located in Melbourne and gave me some good advice .

Now it's time to start learning how to play Smile

Thanks. Guys
Arthur
Good luck with your purchase Arthur.Can you also post a link with the clarinet you ordered?Smile
Hi guys

Attached it the link to the clarinet that I purchased.

http://www.iandkmusic.com.au/Clarinets/A...arinet.htm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a LA clarinet evaki 23 37,041 November 7th, 2013, 14:08
Last Post: evaki
  Wanted: Albert system Bb clarinet Ramadan 27 42,472 September 18th, 2013, 01:06
Last Post: Ramadan