Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vagjelis Matsias - Dhimitra Gravani

Some of these words sound very familiar and believe it or not I can understand what a bit of what Dhimitra is saying. This is very beautiful and I wouldn't notice if it was Greek. The style of the singing, clarinet very similar to Albanian. Music is beautiful no matter what country it is as music is music, no one owns it! Music
Ramadan Wrote:

Some of these words sound very familiar and believe it or not I can understand what a bit of what Dhimitra is saying. This is very beautiful and I wouldn't notice if it was Greek. The style of the singing, clarinet very similar to Albanian. Music is beautiful no matter what country it is as music is music, no one owns it! Music

I think she has a great voice and she replicates the traditional sounds with high ffidelity!! I listened to it twice and her voice is so clear like sounding in a record..Gave me goosebumps !
It's very interesting that she is mostly likely Albanian lol from looking at her name "Dhimitra Gravani" and even the clarinet player.. but not sure about the clarinet player. He might just play Albanian music lol