Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ο Γεροτσέλιγκας - O Gerotseligas
Questions?????
hello tseligas, first let me say tremedous job on gero tseligas , also i have a problem when i open it ,the sound is about 2 seconds off from the video ,i opened it in internet explorer also ,it does the same , all of the early video lessons play perfect ,what can we do ??
tseligas ,heres what i got , i opened up gerotseligas 2 second lag in the sound (video does not corespond to the video0
next i opened up araxova same thing
then i tried palia itia bingo the sound and the video were perfect sequence ,the older videos work also so what am i suppose to do , give me a solution , thank you
now kimon i opened up the regular itia video lesson that plays perfect , by anychance does skaros down load the gerotseligas , and araxova video ,?? thanks
Chitown, I know what's wrong and I will fix it tonight... I don't understand what you mean by " does skaros down load the gerotseligas , and araxova video ,??":confused:
hello tseligas , what ever you did > bingo the problem is solved ,both videos work perfect , thanks again
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Wink Enjoy! and please let me know if you encounter the same with other videos.
hello tseligas and skaros on the gero tseligas song when you play the desimo re sol fa# mi re mi can you also use si do do# re mi
or is it out of key(tune) let me know
I will try it and i will let you know how it sounds.You can also use the mpasimo la si nto# re mi