Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Καραγκούνα - Karagouna
Ερωτήσεις βίντεο κτλ εδώ! :-)

Το παίζω ακριβώς από τον ίδιο τόνο με το Σούκα ώστε να μπορείτε να παίξετε πάνω από το βίντεο!
Και εδώ είναι ένα αρχείο MIDI για την καραγκούνα, Μπορείτε να απομονώσετε το ρυθμό και να παίξετε και πάνω από τα ντραμς!
Μια ευγενική προσφορά του SUNTOWN! Idea!

.zip   karaguna paradosiako.zip (Size: 5.01 KB / Downloads: 20)
hello i tried to open the compressed file it says corrupted , .. can anyone else open it
Plays fine here. Try again...(i will mail it to you also)
i got it , opened up for me , this is if you play along with the previous video , backing tracks ?
Dear all! Check again the Video Lesson Page. I added a Lefteris Bournias Version of Karagouna. Would like your feedback on the lesson level. It is not easy for a complete beginner to follow. He may be better off with my lesson. But it is great if you can use your ear. You will learn all sorts of expressions!!

Backing track coming up! Idea!
hello tseligas and lefteris if youre on , this karagouna version is good , i listened to all six levels ( komatia) for the begginer it might be a little hard but what i noticed is that lefteri used echo ? let all begginers know that what you are hearing is the notes resonating 1 1/2 times so at home you will be able to follow from the same pitch but not the same effect (very close though) ,
Lefteris unfortunately has a very limited time so I don't think he ll be much online. However I can transfer all questions.

He did have a light echo coming from the speakers because he said that as a player you don't really listen to the same thing as the listener. Especially in a room that has almost no reverbation.
That's why there is this light echo.

I suggest that people at home get a setup like this. Shouldn't be difficult. Just run your PC mic to the speakers! Music
to free standing floor speakers, speakerbar under the monitor ?
after watching lefteris video question does he have his bridge on the lower section of the clarinet cut off to make his clarinet from a diplo to a mono ??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SM-109-Karagouna tseligas 2 7,208 August 29th, 2012, 12:01
Last Post: tseligas