Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Αργείτικο - Argitiko (Καλαματιανό)
Questions, Comments here

[video]http://youtu.be/mfL5Q_ln96w[/video]

To go to the video lesson click here (members only)
hello tseligas ,this video seems not to be sixronismeno,the video and the sound . it seem that that the sound is ahead of the video , lagging , so i went and click on a couple of youre older video lessons ,the sound and the video are in harmony . dos anybody else have this problem ??
All good on my browser chitown. I checked it also on some PCs at work.

What are your PC specs? I think the HD video may be too much if you have an old PC.

In that case I will recode it to a smaller resolution. If Kaggelia Plays then this should play too.

Make sure you have at least 20GB free hard drive space and not many pages open. Clean up history and cache of the browser if you don't do that routinely!

Let me know!
okay will let you know ,
tseligas heres what is happening , when i go to the other videos the ones that are full screen and you are siting down in the chair, those come in with no problem,, the kaggeli , and the argitieko ,those ones are in narrow form , they dont synchronize correctly if you can post or e mail the same video in full screen form like you did the previous ones so that i can see where the problem is , i had my computer cleaned out and started from scratch , windows xp ,drivers etc i have this problem from the first day you posted those 2 videos , look into it in youre spare time , maybe some of the other members on the website cannot tell that there is a 1 1/2 second delay btw voice and video , also send me 1 minute clip or post on line full screen the old format and lets see where this problem is ,thanks tseligas

Συγχωρέστε με για την,όχι και τόσο καλή ποιότητα του ήχου!Σύντομα έρχεται καλό μικρόφωνο Big Grin

Κίμωνα πως με βλέπεις?Βελτιώνομαι καθόλου?
Μπράβο Γρηγόρη ..πολύ ωραίο. μαρέσει στο 0¨32 πως κάνει μια μικρή παύση και μετά το χτυπάς.

Στο :51 κανε τις νότες να ακούγονται πιο ξέχωρες και όπου έχεις κατέβασμα πρόσεξέ το.
Πως έβαλες το echo? ή reverb είναι;

Το κάστρο του Άργους δεν είναι αυτό;
Σ' ευχαριστώ Κίμωνα!

Delay είναι.Το ηχογράφησα κι έβαλα στη συνέχεια το delay!

Ναι,το κάστρο του Άργους είναι η Λάρισα όπως λέγεται.
Έχω ανέβει πολλές φορές... έχει διαβάσει κανείς το βιβλίο του Γιαννόπουλου.. Μυστική Ελλάδα; Λέει για τούνελ και υπογειες διαδρομές από το κάστρο προς τον κάμπο!
Προσωπικά δεν το έχω διαβάσει,ενδιαφέρον ακούγεται πάντως!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VK-012 - Gerakina, Η Γερακίνα, (Καλαματιανό) tseligas 6 11,103 March 19th, 2013, 22:35
Last Post: chitowngreek