Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something to begin with???
Dear Tseligas,

Hello again!

Actually, I play the clarinet for a while, but not very often lately, and now I am in a good mood to start over again! I just know the very basics.

Could you suggest me any special exercises or mistakes that I could/should avoid???

Also, could I try to play a song? I definately prefer a tsamiko for a start, something close to...low notes!!!Wink

Thank you in advance!
Dear leventi!

I am preparing some beginner stuff for uploading...probably by Thursday.
Start reading the Beginner's Course
http://www.klarinogreek.com/content/en/B...Course.php
and post here any questions.

I will post a fingering table so that you can slowly start working on the sheet music that I have on the website.
Currently Sagapo giati eisai oraia is by far the easiest song in the Sheet music.

I would be happy though to transcribe your favorite tsamiko because I do believe it is important to play things you like among dull exercises.
Which one do you like? It would be even better if you could post the song.

tseligas advice #6 : Never waste a good mood!
Thanks! I have already read the Beginner's Course.

OK, I will be waiting for your posts...!

NO, I don't want to waste my good mood, which hard to find, especially these days! Cool

Well, I'd like one of the classic ones, like "Itia" or "Enas Aetos Kathotane". But, to be honest, my favorite one is by far "Enas Leventis Xoreue". Well, it sounds a little bit more difficult to start with... I am not afraind to try it, but I guess it would be better to begin with a much easier one, which will also encourage me more to continue!

Finaly, I definately want to learn how to play "Karagouna".
I love the great Vasilis Soukas, in this performance ("karagouna" and then turns to "kofto'), rare video, I suppose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne4oga5qLlE

Well, I have left you with various choices and once again thank you tseligas!!! Big Grin
Levedi,

I just realised you had requested a song here. Sorry I missed. For future reference post request in the Song request thread.
Got to say that this version is AMAZING!!!!!! Simply AMAZING.... I can't describe it...He is so accurate to what he plays. Exactly what me ears are screaming for to listen to.

THIS IS NEXT LEVENTI!

Videos like these tseligas. I really enjoyed watching you do this (especially when it's in English so I can understand Cool)
Ramadan, I will do lessons by request, so if you like a song and the lesson is in greek or an exercise I can do it in english/german or french :-)
tseligas Wrote:Ramadan, I will do lessons by request, so if you like a song and the lesson is in greek or an exercise I can do it in english/german or french :-)

You're a start Kimon. Cool I've only watched the English one Kimon, and I haven't looked at the other videos because they're Greek - which I do not understand. So, could you tell me what songs you have done, exercises etc that would be great Smile