Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thoma Loli
NIce find!! nice slideshow!! Very inspiring! Do they have good olive oil in Albania?
tseligas Wrote:NIce find!! nice slideshow!! Very inspiring! Do they have good olive oil in Albania?

Of course they have good olive oil. When I'm in Albania, I'm always picking olives :o

Wonderful pogonishte Music

Thoma is a wonderful Albanian clarinet player... I cannot next for next year when he comes to Australia Music Wink
LIKEMusicMusicMusic

At 2:30 is my favorite switch between songs!!!
lol ....just noticed the number on the screen..that's a greek cellphone #....U should call him and interview him Ramadan!!!
tseligas Wrote:lol ....just noticed the number on the screen..that's a greek cellphone #....U should call him and interview him Ramadan!!!

The one who films this always put the clarinet player's numbers and even artists. But Kimon, it's so expensive to call overseas like between 2-4 Australian dollars per minute. :mad: I would have if it was cheap lol. He is currently living in Athens.

Music
Ramadan Wrote:The one who films this always put the clarinet player's numbers and even artists. But Kimon, it's so expensive to call overseas like between 2-4 Australian dollars per minute. :mad: I would have if it was cheap lol. He is currently living in Athens.

Use Skype.. it is like .2 cents/ minute Idea!
Ramadan Wrote:

Music

Damn !!! That's an awesome video RAMADAN!!! I can see his fingers just fine!!! :-) PRACTICE TIME!!Repeat
tseligas Wrote:Use Skype.. it is like .2 cents/ minute Idea!

I don't think he has Skype, Kimon. Sad

Music