Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wanted: Albert system Bb clarinet
Hello guys, just recently I've decided to buy my very first clarinet. I'm looking for an Albert system Bb Clarinet/Kohlert Clarinet Bb. Also I have been looking at hammerschmidt clarinets, in particular with Hellas one and Amati ACL 242 Bb Clarinet.

Ramadan.
If you have the money you should prefer a new hammerschmidt because:
It is new and it is high quality instrument
Kohlerts are very good clarinets but you can only find used in the market which is a risk!Sometimes it is worth to take risks by the way Smile
Greg Wrote:If you have the money you should prefer a new hammerschmidt because:
It is new and it is high quality instrument
Kohlerts are very good clarinets but you can only find used in the market which is a risk!Sometimes it is worth to take risks by the way Smile

Thanks for the advice Greg! I'm currently talking with hammerschmidt at the moment. Tongue
Don't forget he will give u a 5% discount if you order from here!
ramadan ,i bought a b flat from the hammerschimdt web site (australia) mike ,,,you can buy with confidence it will be a life time investment ,if you are in it for the long haul get one
tseligas Wrote:Don't forget he will give u a 5% discount if you order from here!

Awesome! Big Grin

chitowngreek Wrote:ramadan ,i bought a b flat from the hammerschimdt web site (australia) mike ,,,you can buy with confidence it will be a life time investment ,if you are in it for the long haul get one

I sure will. I cannot wait to learn the clarinet. :p
tseligas Wrote:Don't forget he will give u a 5% discount if you order from here!

I told him I go on klarinogreek, tseligas. He said I have to be a member of GTC-music and have at least 50 posts to get the discount.
I ll shoot him an email reminder tonight. He probably forgot cause he gave me that offer like 2 years ago and I don't think we spoke again in the meantime.
tseligas Wrote:I ll shoot him an email reminder tonight. He probably forgot cause he gave me that offer like 2 years ago and I don't think we spoke again in the meantime.

No worries, and thanks Tseligas! :o It's going to cost AUD $1600 for the Hellas Bb Albert system. Include with the Hellas: a case, with a mouthpiece, ligature & mouthpiece cap, a silver polish cloth, a pull through clarinet cleaner and a container of cork grease. Also he will supply me with 3-4 specific branded reeds which are used for folk music he said.
Did you find out if this is lp??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nice-old-wooden-...1e7c373944

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AMATI EBENOS .ALBERT SYSTEM grimbovo 10 19,596 June 9th, 2016, 10:00
Last Post: grimbovo
  Clarinet wanted to buy. Archiespm 6 12,390 March 28th, 2015, 19:54
Last Post: Archiespm
  Looking for a LA clarinet evaki 23 37,049 November 7th, 2013, 14:08
Last Post: evaki