Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VK-20 Siko Diamado, Σήκω Διαμάντω
απορίες;;
[video]http://youtu.be/_xMt6rhG4LE[/video]
tseligas the you tube link opened ,but the one that you have posted with the lesson says access denied
It is still uploading! Internet is kinda slow. Should be up in a few minutes or so..
How do you like this song chitown? ? It is one of my favorites.. I thought that it was a more dramatic story when I first heard the lyrics but then I realised that it just talks about Diamado who wants to get married!! I really like the tune though!!!
And I am not sure if you know him (I should put some credit on youtube) This song is from Kabisis and whoever the clarinet is must use a Bb cause it is one of the few recordings that doesn't seem to be transposed!

I got a whole CD from him...I plan to do that after the wedding songs that niaven posted!
Lesson is up and running! Enjoy!
im going to listen to it now
okay tseligas , the video (diamando)is good at the begining you played the song in real time sounded exxellent ,them you went to the lesson at a slower pace , listened to the elatoklara again in the first minute you played at half speed ,, at the end of the leson tack on 1 minute in the tempo that we here it being played on the cd .
Ωραίο τσελιγκα. Βάλε κι αλλά του Καμπιση. Και βάζει και το τραγούδι στο YouTube. Βοηθάει πολύ!!
argotera tha kanoumai mia sira kambisia