Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VK-019 - Gyran ta Elatoklara, Γύραν τα ελατόκλαρα.
????:confused::confused:
i browsed threw the video , it seems it will give the players a work out , tommorro i will try to tackle it and let you know if i have any questions , thanks again and also you took it from the video that is post on line the one with the mountains in the beginning , and also what klimaka should we work on for this song matzore ,,minore ??
[video]http://youtu.be/6KOEauxPZu8[/video]

Here is the song! In klarinogreek's channel so it won't be lost!
tseligas how many links do you have (you tube )i have seen a coulple do you have links for all the songs. those links are a 2 thumbs up . keep going
also in the video if you recall you played o kampos eprsinise(2 versus) in real time ,in gyran ta elato klara i dont see or am i missing it the 2 verses in real time . you show the song slow which is very clear , are we as students suppose to bring it up to speed ourselves . comment please
now im going to listen to siko diamando
chitowngreek Wrote:also in the video if you recall you played o kampos eprsinise(2 versus) in real time ,in gyran ta elato klara i dont see or am i missing it the 2 verses in real time . you show the song slow which is very clear , are we as students suppose to bring it up to speed ourselves . comment please

Hi Chitown! If I understand correctly you are requesting that I play Gyran ta Elatoklara in Real time. My bad, I thought I did but then I got concentrated into explaining it cause it is kinda swift and fast! I can definitely do that! please confirm that's what you want!Smile
chitowngreek Wrote:tseligas how many links do you have (you tube )i have seen a coulple do you have links for all the songs. those links are a 2 thumbs up . keep going

I am not sure.. From now on I will definitely include a youtube song that you can play over!... I will go back to all the songs and I will include youtube uploads! It helps a lot!!! because you have the drums and the guitar playing with you.

Learning the notes and the tricks that I show will get you so far. Then you need to put some beat and play over that!!Smile
add a minute to the video lesson sing it in youre head and play it at the same time in real time as the beat should go because in the lesson you show it clear and slow . gy...ran ta e.. giran.. ta elato.kla..ra ( first verse )
kia.. koumpisan nai sto xioni lala to pou...li aidoni (second verse )
aand the song keeps repeating i hope i got the words right ,the same way when you did (me lenai kinigos _) etc .
OK you got it!