Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Νext Song request - Επόμενη παραγγελιά
chitowngreek Wrote:tseligas when you have time ,giran ta elatoklara
i think this guys is using a la clarino, i dont think the video is going to work , to hard to transpose the song ??

Ok, I just started this one!! haha it is indeed NOT a Bb clarinet. The intro goes like:
fa# si, fa# sol# sib si do#, fa# do#....
I am tempted to do it in this key.

Chitown where do you want it?
Here are the first 10 secs of the intro in notes:
intro
fa# si fa# sol# sib si do# , fa# do# si
re# mi fa# mi, re mi sol# sol fa# mi do # mi do#
si do # si dooo# mi sol# do# mi fa# ,sol fa# sol fa# mi ,re# mi do#

fa# sol# sib si do#, fa# mi fa# do#
fa# fa# fa# si, fa# sol# sib si do#, fa# mi, fa# do#

do# re# mi fa# mi

For some reason I can play even with all those sharps... By tomorrow I will get all the notes down and it is pretty easy to transpose the song to whatever key you like. Let me know!
tseligas lets do it from the scale of re (si b miol clarino ) it will be in the key of do ,that way if we get a la clarino it will be from the key of SI,and if we get a sol clarino it will be from the key of LA . this is one of more popular ways of learning it , also post a short video with all the sharps i tried to tackle it cant make heads or tail out of it , maybe if i hear it i can .. bye ted
tseligas the first line transposed sol do sol la si do re, sol re do mi fa sol fa ,i hope i did it right so far
I got it all down. I can do any scale you like. How about from LA? See the notes below: I think it sound good here.

I will try your suggestion tomorrow.

Here is how it is from LA: (Did some corrections to my first posting)

mi la mi fa# sol# la si, mi si la,
do# re mi re, do# re mi re si re si
la si la siiii re fa# si re mi, fa mi fa mi, d0# re d0# re si

mi fa# sol# la si, mi re mi si
mi mi mi la, mi fa# sol# la si, mi re, mi si

si do# re mi re (again the same)
tseligas , try this pull youre clarino apart little at the mouth piece,little in the middle(maybe half way) and the bell ,this should bring you tune with a la klarino ,and see if you can play along with the video or at least come close . from re scale ? this is a test lets see what happens ,and let me know the results .
You know! that was pretty neat! I always used to adjust the barrel a bit to compensate with the environment but I never tried this. It does work .. some notes need more correction than others.
Playing up and down the notes sounds a bit off tune but not too bad.

How is yours behaving?
Chitown, check out elatoklara! I will go after Niaven's wedding songs now!
will do
λοιπον εγω οταν μπορεσω να ξεκινησω θα μου μαθεις την κωνσταντινια tseliga θα το παιζω στον φιλο μου που του αρεσει ειναι νησιωτης αλλα τον εκανα βλαχο χαχαROFL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Song Request - Ο δυόσμος κι ο βασιλικός Archiespm 4 10,186 April 28th, 2017, 08:48
Last Post: suntown
  Lesson Request or Sheet Music zwniana 6 14,047 February 19th, 2017, 07:46
Last Post: skaros
  Song Request Archiespm 6 12,209 May 18th, 2016, 05:31
  Song Request - Πώς το τρίβουν το πιπέρι Archiespm 3 7,727 November 16th, 2015, 10:51
  Song Request - ΠΕΡΑ ΣΤΟΝ ΠΕΡΑ ΜΑΧΑΛΑ Archiespm 5 10,547 November 9th, 2015, 14:04
  Song Request - Patera Mas Megaloses. Archiespm 7 12,791 October 14th, 2015, 16:28
Last Post: Archiespm
  Παραγγελιά -- Παπαδοπούλα Λεβεντονιά! evaki 7 12,562 October 10th, 2014, 01:53
Last Post: tseligas
  song notes sofosg 5 10,743 March 19th, 2014, 07:51
Last Post: sofosg
  Παραγγελιά!-> Για Σένα και για Μένα leventis 14 24,673 May 13th, 2013, 16:29
Last Post: leventis
  Song Requests for Sheet music tseligas 33 64,830 February 26th, 2013, 21:40
Last Post: tseligas