Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mouth pieces
ther are 2 guys on ebay selling what they call greek mouthpieces ,there is one that has material added to the inner mouthpiece see if you find it put in greek clarinet mouthpieces or just clarinet mouthpieces ,the more i look and research the topic the more confusing it gets
tseligas , did you see those mouth pieces an ebay , now after doing some research some greek clarinet players wwould put wax in the tip of the barreel , what that does i done have an idea , also i sent you a pm via paypal , did you recieve it yet ??
Yep, I did see them... They appeared like the opening was enlarged.

After I saw them I experimented with one I already had...tried to do the same on a grinder but I think I messed it up cause I couldn't get any sound of it!! Oh well...I ll try again!!!

Yes got it!!! I will ship it tomorrow!!! did you send me ur address too? didn't see it.
is sghould be on the email (paypal) link that i sent , also with old mouth pieces experiment on them you might come up with a great sounding mouthpiece >>
take youre time no hurry ,
You should get it by tomorrow morning!
Then go here:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/30...=14&bit=64
Click on Downloads and get the latest software and drivers (there is a chance it will be plug and play also)