Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mouth pieces
Hello everybody , there is a guy in australia (jim boudis )who customs designs, and sells mouth pieces ,made from blanks ,and also sells modifies mouth pieces ,made for greek music ,, has anyone one on this forum dealt with him before ? Tseligas, has he e mail you yet
no nothing, did you hear back from him?
I saw in the map that is on the main page that people from Australia have logged in the site! Maybe he is one of them.

Never heard. Does he have a website?
i dont think he has a web site , he just emailed me , hes still around ,
the best mouthpieces ive used , they are selmer C115, C120 , the selmer hs did not work for me ,also the 5jb is one of the best , try to narrow down a good mouth piece since there are so many on the market .also i may note the vandoren 5jb profile 88 ,i bought one did not feel comfortable , so for me i prefer 5jb traditional , i have tried many mouthpieces and the more you try the more confused you get .
tseligas , i email jim for prices waiting for him to get back to me >>
Great! I am ready to change my B45 and try something else. I am leaning towards the 5jb.

See what he offers too
i will and as soon as he emails me ,i will forward a copy to you >>and im going to email him one more time now .
email is sent
Επειδή όπως αναφέρατε το θέμα των επιστομίων είναι τεράστιο και η αλήθεια είναι ότι από κάθε κλαρινίστα ακούς και διαφορετική άποψη θα προτεινά να ανοίξει ένα thread που να έχει πληροφορίες για επιστόμια ξεκινώντας από τα βασικά. Πχ εγώ ακού συνέχεια για ανοικτά και κλειστά επιστόμια, γνωρίζει κάποιος ποια είναι η διαφορά. Ας ξεκινήσει ο admin ενα thread με ορισμένες πληροφορίες και από κάτω ας γίνονται προσθήκες! Just a suggestionWink
Έρρωσθε και ευδαιμονείτε!