Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
backing tracks and drum machines
looking for drum machine models that some one can reccomend ,if they exist
Do you want to use stuff that are ready? Or build your own rythms??:confused:
Very interesting subject you are bringing up. I actually started working on a bunch of backing tracks that will be finished in ~ 1 month or so. They will fully orchestrated.

So to your question chitown.

Do you want to make your own compositions? I have only one software to suggest.
Fruityloops. Great software.. has all you need and you can expand as much as you wish.

I can post some tutorials on how to make beats too if you guys are interested!!

Now for greek rythms that are ready the music industry has been using the Alexis drum machine which does the job just fine.
http://www.matsikas.gr/en/product-alesis...ersion_321

You can find it for ebay. A good price would be ~$150.Wink Not bad for a ready made product!!!!

Now there are many keyboards that have greek rythms incorporated. If you are interested I can suggest some to you.

If you want to explore your creativity I highly suggest a music software like Fruityloops because you can do ANYTHING you have in your brain!! Learning curve is really fast once I teach you couple of tricks.

Other software that can make rythms:
http://www.moosware.net/PercussionStudio/

And I can go on forever...

Not sure if I answered your question.:confused:What's your ultimate goal?
ultimate goal is to be able to pratice at home with a simulated guitar , drum player, i ve been to church picnics and there are one piece bands , one person plays the clarinet and sings the rest of the track are pre recorded,i guess the main thing is to get the timing ,to be able to move in out of the song without going off beat , . how many times do hear , aftos then pezi tipota ala einai xronikos . or another example you have band pratice , and you see you are having difficulty keep the beat on certains songs .band members wont have the patiance to do the same song over and over again, but the drum machine can never tell you im tired , i going to start a thread on the metronome also ,
Yes chitown! I am looking for the same thing. I know tseligas has something in the works.
Tseliga, You have sent me in the past ~10 greek rythm mp3s, Kalamatiano, tsamiko tsifteteli ktl... Maybe post them here also !!SmileSmile
it seems like in the past 2 weeks we have bombarded tseligas with requests , tselingas are we over powering you (too many requests ) because you are 1 person,, you can only do so much
Vlahopoyla, thanks for reminding me on those tracks. I am not sure who made these. Some are cutouts from actual songs and others are taken probably from a keyboard...!

Chitown...it is a pleasure to help out!

Don't know who created these tracks. Some are cutouts from real songs and the rest are from a keyboard. I am preparing some real good complete backing tracks. These are only drums.

.mp3   Ipirotiko beat.mp3 (Size: 1.52 MB / Downloads: 30)

.mp3   Aptaliko beat.mp3 (Size: 3.24 MB / Downloads: 18)

.mp3   Chasaposerviko beat.mp3 (Size: 1.24 MB / Downloads: 18)

.mp3   Tsifteteli beat.mp3 (Size: 1.53 MB / Downloads: 19)

.mp3   Tsifteteli 140.mp3 (Size: 2.75 MB / Downloads: 15)

.mp3   Tsifteteli 120.mp3 (Size: 2.75 MB / Downloads: 15)

Attached Files
.mp3   Tsamiko beat.mp3 (Size: 3.66 MB / Downloads: 24)
.mp3   Kalamatiano beat.mp3 (Size: 4.23 MB / Downloads: 39)
Give me some feedback on what you like on these beats and what you would like to see in the future!!!Repeat