Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panagiotis Lalezas - Παναγιώτης Λάλεζας
Did you know that Lalezas also played Clarinet??
Check him out:

never i would have imagined lalezas playing clarinet , i seen his videos countless times , if you notice he has a la maybe, sol clarino , with you tube you never what will come up ..
That's a rare find! Unbelievable. Thanks for sharing.... I have actually met Laleza. Very nice guy. He sang at my village ~3 years ago.
isnt lalizas from the astros ,kiveri area. coastel area of arcadias
Corintho..I think..
My father is from Nafplio which is on the other side of the bay. You ve been there chitown?
I love nafplio!!!!!:d:d:d:d:d:d
nafpaxto ,i was there in 1985 passing through from messolongi ,going to patra i looked ,walked around in the harbor ,very historic town ,. There also was a cafenion (as i was told ) and it probably is still there where all the musicians would meet ,get jobs ,and so forth >.There was in and around 1968 ,a clarinet player , kaltsas, he played the panigiri circuit ,he came to chicago in the 80,s and christos papakostantinos a small time professional clarinet player ( paratsoukli) KAMARAS . kalstsas was the bigger name (professional)
I have never been western part of mainland greece. I bet it is nice. One of these days!!

I hope they have a nice photo archive in that kafeneio!! I can only imagine how there years where...
i guess if only the walls can talk ;
I am planning to go next year to that side of Greece for a tour.!