Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 nisiotika requests
Tseliga Please make 2 long lessons for the :
Mes tou Aigaiou and
Ti thalassa ti galani!!!

I promise I will be a good student! :-)Cool
tselingas set up a request pole under a differrent thread ,just to see how many different requests you can possible get ,line the songs up with number of requests after them if 3 members request the same song it will show 3 and so on .
You got it Vlaxopoula! Glad you are making progress. I am actually working on Mes you Aigaiou at the moment! What a coincidence!
Tseliga! I 2nd that!
Tseligas THANK YOU! That was very fast!! Very detailed video!! and that vibrato is so tricky!!! But I ll get it. Keep it up!
Glad you like it!! Greetings to England! Make sure we get the Marbles back!
:-)
back in 2010 i had the oppertunity to go to london ,and went to the british national musem, i seen the marbles , they do keep them in a climate controlled room , i was in the museum for 8 hours did not see the whole thing, if anyone goes to greece fly britsh airways and stay in london for a couple of days it is an experience.
Indeed chitown they are beautiful..I see them once a year.

I definitely get mixed feehlings when I visit... Its a similar feeling of going to Turkey.. Constantinople...Agia Sofia, ...Smyrni..My grandfather was from Fanari Constantinople.
constantinople is one spot i want to go to , did you know that,the reason they named the city istanbul , the citizens used to say where are you going pame (eis stin poli ), to the city .the local population that wasnt greek thought that was the name of the city .
anyways tseligas has a great web site ,and the best one so far ,wouldnt you agree

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accepting requests for new video lesson!!!! tseligas 17 29,953 April 18th, 2013, 11:01
Last Post: tseligas
  Song Requests for Sheet music tseligas 33 64,830 February 26th, 2013, 21:40
  Post your Video requests here for the next update tseligas 0 4,281 November 27th, 2012, 09:08
  Song requests kleonai 6 13,641 September 6th, 2012, 10:23
Last Post: suntown