Κlarinogreek Forum
HOT NEWS-->> Lefteris Bournias Joins Klarinogreek + VOTE VIDEO POLL - Printable Version

+- Κlarinogreek Forum (https://www.klarinogreek.com/forum2016)
+-- Forum: Clarinet stuff.. - Περί κλαρίνου (https://www.klarinogreek.com/forum2016/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Songs requests - Παραγγελίες για τραγούδια (https://www.klarinogreek.com/forum2016/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: HOT NEWS-->> Lefteris Bournias Joins Klarinogreek + VOTE VIDEO POLL (/showthread.php?tid=266)

HOT NEWS-->> Lefteris Bournias Joins Klarinogreek + VOTE VIDEO POLL - tseligas - January 20th, 2014

Dear all! Very exciting news. I recruited Lefteris Bournias to join the klarinogreek team!!!!

Lefteris will be providing us with Professional quality video lessons...

So I need to start fresh since I haven't updated the last 3 weeks. I need to get your feedback on the next couple songs. I will be shooting to upload 1-2 songs per week from Lefteris... So I will be getting suggestions and posting polls to gauge interest from you :-)

Also always looking forward for feedback on how the lessons can be improved.

So next update will happen end of this week.

Choose next songs in the poll!!!! :-)
Cool

HOT NEWS-->> Lefteris Bournias Joins Klarinogreek + VOTE VIDEO POLL - tseligas - January 20th, 2014

FYI

Poll requests are public because I would like to connect people that enjoy the same style of music :-)
You can select more than one.

HOT NEWS-->> Lefteris Bournias Joins Klarinogreek + VOTE VIDEO POLL - chitowngreek - January 25th, 2014

tseligas , great addition to the website , (bournias) ,

HOT NEWS-->> Lefteris Bournias Joins Klarinogreek + VOTE VIDEO POLL - chitowngreek - January 25th, 2014

since bournias is from an island ,so he can take the members who are islanders, and who prefer that type of clarinet playing to newer levels ,( nisiotika ,tsiftetelia etc )

HOT NEWS-->> Lefteris Bournias Joins Klarinogreek + VOTE VIDEO POLL - Ramadan - January 26th, 2014

Congrats Kimon! I wish you all the best.

Pogonisio please. That would make me complete. Wink

HOT NEWS-->> Lefteris Bournias Joins Klarinogreek + VOTE VIDEO POLL - tseligas - January 27th, 2014

Well I got good news and bad news....................

Bad news is that you guys voted too late for the songs :-))))
Good news is that I recorded Karagouna and Papaki!!!

So next will be pogonisio and I will pull another one up for a new poll.

Karagouna is uploading as I am writing this text... Will need a few more hours! He did a good job but it is an intermediate to advanced lesson.

I am really looking forward to your feedback on this one!

HOT NEWS-->> Lefteris Bournias Joins Klarinogreek + VOTE VIDEO POLL - Ramadan - January 28th, 2014

I just noticed this was a poll Kimon Sad

HOT NEWS-->> Lefteris Bournias Joins Klarinogreek + VOTE VIDEO POLL - chitowngreek - January 29th, 2014

tseligas maybe you should have the poll pop up once the members log in , if they dont vote they cant get no further >> just like in greece mandatory voting

HOT NEWS-->> Lefteris Bournias Joins Klarinogreek + VOTE VIDEO POLL - tseligas - January 30th, 2014

mmm.. Excellent idea Chitown!!! I will see if it can be done! Or put it as a link in the update email!!

HOT NEWS-->> Lefteris Bournias Joins Klarinogreek + VOTE VIDEO POLL - chitowngreek - April 2nd, 2014

tseligas run a few more polls ,so that we can get the feel of members (style of music) maybe we can get a albanian greek to further expand the web site so that players on greeces border can excess the music they like also