A small collection/introduction to George MagasCool Cool

tsifteteli:

At ERT

MP3's
Livataneiko:
And some character:

And one of the BEST:

Interview
Magas at IBIZA!! with Luciano Oct. 2012.!
hello tselingas , i had the oppertunity to see maggas live at a place called tripotama(half way between patra and tripolis ) . september 2 at a panigiri , years ago , a fight broke out on the dance floor ,a guy 5'1'' took on a guy about 6' 2'' and he(maggas) just kept on playing as the chairs went flying , truly a site to have been seen .
Haha he would only be inspired! Great personality!! Which is your favorite work of him?
I like best when he was playing with Pyrgaki!!
one of prigakis favorite clarinet players was mprouklogiannis hes is retired now he comes from gortinia
there you go tseligas ,, here is mangas playing with a bell microphone at 3:37 mark you will see it
Wow..never heard something so good coming only from the bell. See also how worn out are the tone holes of his clarinet...
You can tell that the high frequencies that come from the bell have been reduced and so the bass.

Good audio technician!! I wonder how this gets mixed with the mic at the stand.
and if you go on you tube and if ifind it again, he plays at a panigiri in nafpaxtos, again only the bell mike and it sounds good if i find it i will post it
Great find!! 4:40!!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-qqLF2tHs[/video]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Γιωργος Κωτσινης kosdan 1 4,535 March 6th, 2017, 12:42
Last Post: skaros