Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tsamiko
Actually I ve never heard Styliani...... I youtubed it and I found this one:

Very fast tsamiko!
And the clarinet sound is so antique.. very swift. I would think its a short clarinet...

And of course tsamika are my favorite...it's been actually months since last time and I miss it!!!
How do you like this version? I think it is perfect to practice articulation and emotion!!

hello tselingas , you are from sparti ?? did you ever of kanelakis clarinet player about 35 hes in circulation now ..
hello tselingas , first this the wrong styliani ,it is an old version that has nothing to do with the one that came out in the late 50 ,s try to u tube kavouras , scarlas , and also o kampos eprasinise , this version is a little bit to slow the words are correct , how do you up load from u tube to this web site ,.. ? you tube alexopoulos-kanelakis you will get a few videos look for kitrolemonia
also put in ( styliani in greek fonts )
tseligas let me you a couple on links lets see if they go through
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FkF6N5slEg (sta napliou to palamidi) dedousis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrEK6N1ydV8 (styliani) violin only
also when you do the second link ,ao the side bar there are a few more versions ,pick out the easiest one and to pick up more versions you have to type it in with greek fonts on you tube search
Chitown,

No I haven't heard of him. I am from a village between Sparti and Gytheio and even though I was always listening to folk music I started playing when I left Greece.

**It is very easy to post a live video on the tread. When you do a quick reply see the buttons on the top of the box. The 8th button is "insert a video" Just paste the link there and then we will be able to see it in the forum.

If that's OK with you I will make a video first with the " O kambos eprasinise" that I posted above. The notes are the same when you play it fast and why not,..I ll make a fast version of it.
Τhen we visit Styliani.

How are you doing with the videos that are on the site now?
Chitown,

No I haven't heard of him. I am from a village between Sparti and Gytheio and even though I was always listening to folk music I started playing when I left Greece.

**It is very easy to post a live video on the tread. When you do a quick reply see the buttons on the top of the box. The 8th button is "insert a video" Just paste the link there and then we will be able to see it in the forum.

If that's OK with you I will make a video first with the " O kambos eprasinise" that I posted above. The notes are the same when you play it fast and why not,..I ll make a fast version of it.
Τhen we visit Styliani.

How are you doing with the videos that are on the site now?
tseligas ,the videos are very good and informative ,i was on the gtc web site and there was someone than was looking tips and how to get started and i posted that this wed site is a site he should check out ,also im praticing stis pargas ton aniforo, if every song you post,you simplify it the same way ,i this web site should be a major hit, and also the links that i e mailed to you, i belived opened up for you. also can you double check the way niaven posted yianni to mantili is corrected written , so that anyone who vists the web site knows that it is correctly written , thank you
Yes, Niaven knows his clarinet!. He is right! :-)

Here is the Styliani that you like:

I like how the clarinet player starts playing like lightning stroke him.!!! haha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tsamiko sofosg 19 31,385 March 9th, 2015, 19:31
Last Post: sofosg