Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 nisiotika requests
Yes interesting thing about the naming.. omg there are so many other words.. etymology is so much fun! It's like discovering your language all over again...

I seriously love this website too.!! I think it is great for all people that can't get access to a teacher... which these days are rare anyways!! I am building a repertoire right here...

When tseligas started posting sheet music I started learning how to read it.Rolleyes..but I am very slow... That's why I kept nagging him to make instructional videos... So much easier...Big Grin

How do you play chitown? Can you read sheet music? How many years do you play?:confused:
vlaxopoula i do not read sheet music , when i went to a teacher a while back he taught me do re mifa sol method , so thats why i told tseligas i reccommended that ,if he could to post the songs in the do re mi fashion . on the question i started playing about 14 years ago , after the 3 year of praticing , my teacher had a job at a wedding so i made a guest appearnce ,and we played 4 songs he sang i played along with the other band members , to paploma, karagouna , kitrolemonia, paono se spili raxoula .then i hit a brick wall ,teacher left , couldnt break to the next level , so i had the clarinet sitting in the corner of the living room,, so about 2 1/2 years ago i picked it up it was all dried out , i would try to do the scales at least 10 minutes a day 3 to 4 times a week then i came across this web site looked at the lesson videos and i can tell you,, i see my self finally moving forward and the most important thing is we need the words to the songs so that as you are playing you sing at the same time inside youre head .
What scales have you learned? and from what key?

Would you guys be interested in scales information in the future?:confused:?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accepting requests for new video lesson!!!! tseligas 17 29,952 April 18th, 2013, 11:01
Last Post: tseligas
  Song Requests for Sheet music tseligas 33 64,829 February 26th, 2013, 21:40
  Post your Video requests here for the next update tseligas 0 4,281 November 27th, 2012, 09:08
  Song requests kleonai 6 13,641 September 6th, 2012, 10:23
Last Post: suntown