Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
καραγκουνα
tseligas dont get me wrong sounds great the version you put up and soukas is one off the best to ever play that name will never be forgoten but if you listen to a couple we are used to the horgiatioko style wich is more giftiko if you know what i mean.
Dear Sofos,

As chitown knows me well... what he said is true. I value a lot the feedback and always feel free to speak your mind :-)

I understand what you guys prefer:
Something more along these lines: ??

hello forum , the version that tseligas did you can use it as a closing verse when the dancers are ready to leave the floor ,it is more fast paced ,ive seen it done and heard it many times the song starts out as a xorgiatiko and at the end it moves into soukas version and then it ends .
tseligas this is the version that everyone is looking for, the one that you posted and it is clear ,if you do it, do it in the same key , beautiful clear version ( lets have a hand for tseligas ) where you stated something along these lines no this is the version
tseligas send me an email ?, ebay as a buy now only ? so that i can pay through paypal , for the camera
Chitown just PM me your address. Wink
How about this one guys? It is much clearer and it is played with a Bb from Mi.

the karagouna with mikis tsikos sounds good but he is really advanced player that one would be great
tseligas this version is good also , i listen to the whole video , it seems this one is for an intermidiate player , good version with the karagouna , you should have a begginers version, intermidiate version , and professional version ,
also post 2 or three videos of karagouna and let the members VOTE which do they think they can tackle ,and then do a video lesson , based on their input , my vote is the second one that is posted ( we have three one with makis tsikos , (2) klarino /bioli solo karagouna (3) svarniara played by svarnas ,if you notice the number 1 and number 2 video are almost identical .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ΚΑΡΑΓΚΟΥΝΑ suntown 12 20,351 November 7th, 2015, 11:48
Last Post: skaros