Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mic for your barrel
anyone have any good info looking for a mic for my barrel i heard in greece they tell me off a mic called vox has great sound i have a pullath transducer but looking for something a little better
Hi. I don't know if you ever heard of WindUP. You can check youtube if you like. There's a couple of videos and I will add more asap. Have fun
never heard off that name before
I have been using this one and it captures a decent sound. Unfortunately I bought it second hand from a professional player and I don't know who the maker is. [ATTACH=CONFIG]81[/ATTACH]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A very good brand is Rumberger pickups that I have only heard the best. I have seen many videos online of different pickups and people demonstrating them... Unfortunately they include effects to the recording and you can't really tell the pickup sound recording quality. I wouldn't be able to recommend one unless I used it myself.

For the Rumbergers though you can even give them a call. I know they have great customer care.

How is the poulath?
Somewhere in the forum (or maybe not ) there is a youtube video of someone comparing 3 different pickups head to head. He did an excellent job and one of them was the absolute winner... Tried to find it yesterday with no success!
the pullath transducer is very good i cant remeber the the one i have i will look in to sound is good i was looking for something diffrent so i can play with the sound miki tsikos has a good one by the sound off it if you pull up youtube and put tsikos karagouna you can here the sound is unbeliveble
this one?
yup thats the one
[SIZE="5"]WindUP clarinet pickup [/SIZE]

A copy of K1 Rumberger

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)