Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first clarinet!
It was a surprise birthday present from my parents. They got me a Buffet Crampon B12

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o760...70dd1a.jpg

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o760...e33cfd.jpg

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o760...26e956.jpg

Oh well, when I get older I will get an Albert system. So guys as I'm only a beginner, any advice that I would need to know would be much appreciated. Smile I'm going to learn through online - with you guys! Tongue
Well Congratulations! on your new clarinet! It does look very nice.!! And it's a Buffet so it should be very well in tune etc..!
Check out the Beginner course and questions as well as the fingering charts to get you started. If a course that you are interested in is in Greek post a request and I will do it in English!

Do you know how to read music? ( not necessary but it may help with exercises!)
Also Elen has a Boehm so you guys can compare notes!
tseligas Wrote:Well Congratulations! on your new clarinet! It does look very nice.!! And it's a Buffet so it should be very well in tune etc..!
Check out the Beginner course and questions as well as the fingering charts to get you started. If a course that you are interested in is in Greek post a request and I will do it in English!

Do you know how to read music? ( not necessary but it may help with exercises!)

Thank you, tseligas. I've looked at the Beginner course. I don't know how to read music lol. I looked at the fingering charts but it isn't clear enough for me to understand. I've tried practicing to get the right sound but it's not the best lol. I've tried to do the sound when you have all the keys on your right hand covered and with your left hand the highest key covered and the rest hovering. I do need help trying to perfect the sound, how to read muisc and above all practice exercises. Big Grin
ramadan if you search you tube videos ,there are quite a few albanian,turkish players that play folk music with a bohem system ,and it does sound good ,i must say , so enjoy youre buffet they are number one
chitowngreek Wrote:ramadan if you search you tube videos ,there are quite a few albanian,turkish players that play folk music with a bohem system ,and it does sound good ,i must say , so enjoy youre buffet they are number one

Okay I will check out youtube. I've seen a few videos for beginners, however they don't really help that much. Yeah I remember Kimon saying that when I posted Albanian clarinet players.
I tried again to get the right sound. I'm getting there. Tongue
Enjoy your new clarinet ramadan!!!

Before you go to the excersices try to learn the notes first from the fingering charts!
Greg Wrote:Enjoy your new clarinet ramadan!!!

Before you go to the excersices try to learn the notes first from the fingering charts!

When I zoom the fingering charts, I cannot see them as they aren't clear.
http://www.clarinetcloset.com/clarinet-f...chart.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Which Clarinet is suitable for Epirotic songs and style? argos 4 9,923 May 21st, 2019, 09:58
Last Post: skaros
  Clarinet pickup -- which Amplifier? Klarino123 3 9,456 June 26th, 2014, 21:14
Last Post: chitowngreek
  What is your favorite clarinet sound? Post a video!!!!! tseligas 21 37,601 June 5th, 2014, 11:34
Last Post: skaros
  Where can I buy Clarinet products in Greece tseligas 2 7,785 April 21st, 2014, 13:52
Last Post: tseligas
  What are the top songs to know in Clarinet tseligas 2 7,308 April 21st, 2014, 13:52
  What is the right clarinet for Greek music? tseligas 6 20,808 April 19th, 2014, 16:16
  Educational Question about clarinet Pitch & Tuner zwniana 12 22,229 January 29th, 2014, 22:33
  Mouthpiece C Clarinet zwniana 2 6,844 January 20th, 2014, 15:55
  My clarinet...does NOT work!!! leventis 12 22,117 January 20th, 2014, 15:40
  Buying my first clarinet Ramadan 26 44,023 July 3rd, 2013, 21:56