Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates in mail
Hello everyone,

do you know if there is a way to get updates from this website sent to my email?
It is fun visiting the website often to check if the song I requested is uploaded (btw, thank you very much for "kerna mas"- just love the song!), but it would be very useful to have some sort of a notification.

Wishes,
Vlaxopoula:confused:
Absolutely Vlahopoula,

I will be sending weekly updates asap !

Glad you like it! I actually never heard this song before. Where did you find it?
if you are a member or anbody is tseligas sends out(e mail) updates all the time . i remeber when i first signed up i completly forgot about the web site , i think a year went by ,,thank god tseligas sent me an e mail update , and im here .
tseligas if you look on the site map . there is one person in church hill canada , the northern most dot near hudson bay ,.who is he ??does anyone know ??
I have no idea... Wow..who greek would go so high in the cold??

I checked on the address book and there is nobody registered up there (or there is no such adress.)
maybe he is on a research team and he took his laptop and clarino with him for sintrofia.
xaxxa, it could have been me...I always take both with me...ALWAYS!!!!
did all members get their update notification in their e mail ??
Yes, all get it. I get errors reported if something happens.
fellow members here in chicago we got hit with a lot of snow , not as much as in boston , now we are bracing for the bitter cold , all the stores,restaurants , malls etc empty today(sunday) ,