Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anti squeak
you would need 12 volt led lights , it has to be thin so the air gets out ::
It is tricky yes. Whatever I put inside will probably mess up the sound. Unless I drill small holes from the back in like 4 areas for exAmple and then I insert the LEDs flash with the bore id. 12 volts shouldn't be an issue. Of course I would never do that to my good clarinet!
get youre self an old high pitch clarinet , and experiment
Θα προσθέσω εγω μια αιτία που κάποτε την ανέφερα μεταξύ σοβαρού και αστείου, αυτός που μου την είπε όμως ισχυριζόταν ότι του είχε συμβεί: κουφάλα στο δόντι! Ο αέρας στροβιλίζεται περισσότερο μέσα στο στόμα και σε κάποιες συχνότητες το όργανο χάνει! ΕΠαναλαμβάνω, δεν ξέρω αν είναι απόλυτα αληθής ή όχι! Η λύση προφανής... οδοντίατρος!
Έρρωσθε και ευδαιμονείτε!
Η μια Big Babol χαχαROFL
prepi na kitamai tous klaritzides sto stoma ROFL
what i notice is give youre klarinet to 3 different players , you will notice a difference in the sound , ,like one might be more fuller , another might be fuller and louder , and another might be richer ,it is hard to describe ,but i have in a parea where ive wittness it first hand , im not talking about the pitch , maybe tsarouxis is on to something!
I think the old guys had all "maseles" haha :-)

Here is another squeaking reason:

Fingers not covering the holes properly. Incorrect hand position.

Remedy: Check yourself at the mirror (your fingers)
The supporting hand needs to to be at 90 degrees with the clarinet. If for some reason (thumb rest not adjustable or just a bad habit) that may cause the bottom hole to be a bit open.
tseligas when i first started i would look in the mirror ,and i would ,recommend to everybody if you have problems with squeaking or ? watch youre fingers very closely in the mirror. and the big key is to see if the keys are interfering with youre fingers .
When I first started.....(That's a nice idea for a thread Chitown ....I will start that one...and I will save my response for there):-)))