Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mouth pieces
im counting down the days
maybe 12 days from australia to here ?
my notice came i will go to the post office tomorro to pick up my custon greek ,made by a greek for the purpose of playing greek music ,mouth piece
Wow I know how it feels to wait for something like that!! I got both the clarinets I bought and they are both really great! Can't ask for more!

Looking forward to pictures and review!
tseligas and forum ,i opened up my package from austarlia , inside there was 2 packages of cruchini hot &swing reeds and a modified vandoren B46 mouthpiece , nwo im going to put it to the test this weekend with my vandoren 5jb and see if there is a difference ,
Can you post a video too, or a sound recording??
i havnt even tried it yet been very busy, i want to see how it works ,sounds, a modified vandorem B46 mouth piece with hot & swing reeds ,but im not going to judge it yet until i put some playing time at least a couple of hours to breakin the reed also ,i will let you know !!
I'm thinking of getting the vandoren B46 mouth piece. They're so expensive here on ebay Australia.
I have B45.. Happy with it. Chitowngreek has tried 5JB. That requires an even softer reed.
the 5 jb is suitible for dimotica , the selmer c115, c 120, and up are also good ,the more closed the mouth piece the bigger number