Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accepting requests for new video lesson!!!!
Dear all,

I plan to do tzivaeri next. Please post here what would you like to see in the next week as a video lesson.

Also I may do some sheet music. Post that here too!

Idea!
tseligas ,try to post the styliani , i think three songs fall on this rythem , emena me lenai kinigo.(they call me the hunter ) and styliani, and ti kanoun h rouses sto xoro ,you posted the video earlier. well use styliani for the . lesson
You got it. I will start working on it tomorrow.
Do you have a specific version??
tseligas if you go to you tube and put in andreas petinos it will pull up (it should be the first one i tried in numouros times )
emena me lenai kinigo , if not you can use the first video the one that you said it looks like lighting struck the clarinett player , if you do you use the first one decode the second song that he tacks on . on the above video it tells me the video is unavailbe but on you tube it comes up ,see if you can post
tseligas , listen to them both (kinigos ) and styliani to me they sound the same unless there is a variation ,the tempo is slower on the one, maybe something im not picking up on .try to clarify if you can
Fixed your link. Need to click the Insert Video button and it takes it. Otherwise something happens to the link.

I think you are right. They have a very similar (seems almost identical melody)! I like peteinos version.
roumeliotiko version ::: slow petinos version is better ,
Working on it.

Here is the scale (piano)
re mi fa# sol la si do

Which on a Bb is
mi fa# sol# la si do# re

I think I will transpose the song from the video. a note down so we can use the piano scale.
Otherwise it is too tricky.Cool
very good ,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lesson Request or Sheet Music zwniana 6 14,047 February 19th, 2017, 07:46
Last Post: skaros
  can we do this for video lesson sofosg 4 9,364 October 25th, 2016, 20:45
Last Post: chitowngreek
  can we do a video lesson on this version off itia sofosg 11 20,901 September 22nd, 2014, 08:45
Last Post: tseligas
  good songs for video lessons sofosg 0 3,695 August 10th, 2014, 18:12
Last Post: sofosg
  can we do avideo lesson on thelo na anebo stagrafa sofosg 0 3,814 July 7th, 2014, 17:32
  video lesson sofosg 14 23,524 June 28th, 2014, 10:06
Last Post: skaros
  video lesson sofosg 10 18,236 May 30th, 2014, 11:28
Last Post: gfasoulis
  video lesson sofosg 6 11,424 May 29th, 2014, 13:15
  video lesson sofosg 8 15,033 April 3rd, 2014, 18:30
  HOT NEWS-->> Lefteris Bournias Joins Klarinogreek + VOTE VIDEO POLL tseligas 9 16,675 April 2nd, 2014, 20:36