Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reviving a Triebert Brevert C LP clarinet
Dear all,

Finally I got this clarinet in my hands and I am very excited. The current condition as you can see in the pictures can be summarized in on word.: It doesn't even do for a clarinet Lamp!!

However I am very confident that I (With everybody's help) can revive this clarinet and make it play music for one more time! So welcome the new child of this forum a Triebert Brevert C Lp clarinet.

Obviously the first thing is to ask about the history of the clarinet.. serial # etc.
Well that's easy.. there is no serial number... If that is not bad enough, it is only label stamped on the bell and in the lower half piece it is stamped LP and Paris!

But overall the metal in the keywork looks of decent quality. So if someone wants to dive into the history of the Triebert Brevert makers that would be a good start while i am undusting this piece of history.Repeat

Messages In This Thread
Reviving a Triebert Brevert C LP clarinet - by tseligas - March 25th, 2013, 20:49
Reviving a Triebert Brevert C LP clarinet - by chitowngreek - September 15th, 2013, 18:43
Reviving a Triebert Brevert C LP clarinet - by tseligas - September 16th, 2013, 17:06
Reviving a Triebert Brevert C LP clarinet - by tseligas - October 27th, 2015, 14:56